FP7 Info day on Green Energy
CSIR under the aegis of EUINEC is organizing an “Info Day on Green Energy” at CSIR Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun on November 25, 2011. The objective of the event is to inform potential researchers about FP7 and Open Calls for Research Proposals under the FP7 Co-operation Programme. Scientists, Technologists and Experts from Indian R&D organization will join the event. The talks to be delivered will cover a variety of domains including an overview of FP7, selection process and keys of converting ideas into successfully funded research projects, international cooperation and funds available for the projects. Indian Institutions who have previously participated in European projects will share their experiences of participation in FP7.
The event will be beneficial for those actively involved in R&D and R&D management viz. researchers, academicians, engineers, S&T administrators working in industry, government agencies and regulatory bodies. The participants will get an inclusive understanding of the FP7 program of EU.
There is no registration fee for this event and anyone involved in formulation and/or implementation of projects in various R&D areas can participate in this event. Please note that the availability is limited. So Hurry up and register yourself at EUINEC website www.euinec.org
In this section
- EU-India Cluster event
- FP7 Training cum Info Day
- Visit to Delhi of EU High Authorities
- India, EU kick off fresh talks on free trade agreement
- Info day on Water and FP7 Training
- EU-India Summit Joint Statement Brussels, 10 December 2010
- International Workshop on Functional Materials
- FP7 Info day on Green Energy
- Conference on Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance
- “Hic sunt leones”, when travelling meant exploring